Monday, June 25, 2012




KELSAUR THE MIGHTY TAGGED me for Liebster award! Thank you!

This award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning sweetest, cute, kind, valued and several other words of adoration. Ain´t that lovely!

Here are the rules:

1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves

2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you've tagged.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you've tagged them
5. Remember, no tag backs.



My 11 facts:
1. My mother tongue is Finnish. 
2. I´m 27 years old.
3. So far, I have read 37 books this year.
4. In the winter, I love knitting ------------------------->
5. I love dragons, or things with dragons.
6. I work in a hospital.
7. I used to work under ground.
8. I like computer games or xbox, the last game I´ve played is Diablo 3.
9. I am terrible with houseplants! Almost none has survived in my apartment.
10. I think that I would love to work in a library or even better, a bookstore.
11. I would also love to write a book. Even if it wasn´t a really good book. I think that just being able to make up a story that has a few hundred pages would be marvelous! And to be honest, I have started writing something but there is only about 10 pages and the basic idea. Who knows if I ever finish it.

My answers:
1. If you were stranded on an island with only one book, which book would you choose?
I have seen this questions so many times and I just hate it! :) A bookaholic should never be made to choose ONE book. But, I guess I have to answer it now..so I would pick Lord of the Rings. Because it´s good and there´s lots to read!
2. Where is your favorite place to read?
In the kitchen, with a cup of coffee.
3. What is your favorite book series? 
Wolves of Mercy Falls and Hunger Games are my favourite of the newer series I´ve read.
4. Do you read ebooks? 
Yes, but I´ve only read a few so far. I just got myself a Kindle few weeks ago but I haven´t really gotten to use it yet.
5. How long have you been blogging? 
A few weeks?
6. What is your favorite thing to do besides reading? 
Watching good tv series!
7. What was your favorite book as a child?
Oh my, will I even remember..Well I´m not sure if this counts as a book but this is one that I remember liking, it´s about a bunny character called Pupu Tupuna, and they were written by a Finnish woman called Pirkko Koskimies.
8. What book have you hated the most? 
Um.. another hard one. I´m not sure if I´ve actually hated any book, but disliked enourmously, sure. From the books I´ve read during a year, I´d say I liked Frankenstein the least.
9. Do you ever cry over books?
There is some occasional tearing up, but a lot rarer then while watching a movie.
10. Who is your favorite author? 
There´s not many authors that I´ve read more than for one book or one series, but out of the few I´d say Neil Gaiman.
11. How do you feel about books being made into movies?
I love it! I am not a good movie critic so it takes a lot for a movie to be completely ruined for me.


Blogs I tag:

City of Books: http://scottreadsit.blogspot.fi/
Reading between classes: http://readingbetweenclasses.blogspot.fi/


It´s been difficult to find blogs with less than 200 followers that I could tag, so I will add more later if I remember!


My quetions for the bloggers I´ve tagged:
1. Your favourite evil character in a book?
2. Least favourite main character in a book?
3. If you wrote a book, what genre would it be?
4. If a movie was made of a book you wrote, who would you like to act in it?
5. How did you end up starting your blog?
6. If you could have an authors interview on your blog, any author, who would you choose?
7. Which book has surprised you the most in NOT being good?
8. Is reading for you the most enjoyable way to spend your leisure?
9. If you could meet a character of a book, who would you want to meet?
10. Do you read books about sports? Fiction but where a certain sport is part of the plot. If you do, which would you recommend?
11. Do you pay attention to the publishers of the book you read? Do you have some favourite publishers?

No comments:

Post a Comment