I promised a while ago to recommend some books a friend might enjoy. So I thought why not make it a blog post. Since I have have out of the loop when it comes to new books for two years I would also love to have some recommendations from you! Oldies goldies are always welcome as well!
The series I have chosen here are the sort I think might be my friends' cup of tea: contemporary romance and paranormal. So series with the emphasis in the adventure have been left out. But I myself am quite ready to try any kind! So I wrote a short list based on books I thought would be easily found in Finland. Then I remembered they would also have to be translated into Finnish. That is where the problem is. Most of the books on my list are not available in Finnish.. nooo! This truly makes me sad for there are some amazing books there that a lot of people will miss out on. But hopefully you will give me recommendations that will help make this list longer in the future!
Contemporary (because sometimes you just need a break from paranormal)
- Love by Tina Reber (two books published so far: Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed. Also a review in my previous post)
- Slammed by Colleen Hoover (Slammed, Point of Retreat
and This Girl)
- Fifty Shades of Grey (if you wanna be a little adventurous yourself) (Fifty Shades suomeksi: Sidottu, Satutettu ja Vapautettu)
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (this and you watching vampire diaries being my basis for these recommendations)
- Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Have only read the first one: Obsidian)
- The Wolves of Mercy Falls (Väristys, Häivähdys ja Ikuisuus)
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer (Vieras)
- The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle (Have only read the first: The Hallowed Ones)
- Darkest Powers by Kelley Armstrong (The Summoning, The Awakening and The Reckoning)
- Shadow Falls by Kelley Armstrong (Born at Midnigh, Awake at Dawn, Taken at Dusk, Whispers and Moonrise and Chosen at Nightfall)
(And a hint since she likes Twilight:
Bree Tannerin lyhyt elämä - Epäilys romaani : Stephenie Meyer.)