Saturday, March 9, 2013

BOOK REVIEW - Point of Retreat (Slammed #2)

Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2)Slammed
by Colleen Hoover
(series: Slammed #2)
Originally published 2012
Published by Simon & Schuster - Atria Books

5 stars


Oh my. I loved to hate it and loved it. The couple in this series is definitely one to love, I just hope they´d stop being such morons at times. I read this book in just a little over a day. I almost couldn´t put it down once I started it, but I like my sleep too much to ignore it even because of an amazing read. Maybe the book had just a tad bit too much unfortunate events to my taste, but just a little. Other than that I pretty much loved all of it. Though if I were the female main character, I would´ve slapped myself to gain some sense!


I can´t wait to continue reading this story, luckily I don´t have to wait much longer! The next one should be out in 2013, I just wish it´s in the beginning of the year! I hope it will more happy moments for these characters, but I´m sure it will be as emotional as this one and the previous one.

Thank you Netgalley for this amazing read!

No comments:

Post a Comment