Thursday, December 6, 2012

End of the Year Wrap-Up - Review Books


As the year is closing to an end it´s time to have a look at all that  has been going on. I started this blog only this year and have been blogging since the end of April, though actively only since June. At first I just wanted to try what it takes to have a blog and if I could do it. Then I somehow got excited about the idea of having a  blog about books and started trying different things and looking up other blogs to see what else was out there. And there were loads of them! I got very excited about all those giveaways and wanted to have some myself. Also I ran into all these virtual book tours on those other blogs and got interested and found out more. Then I tried out several different book tour arranging blogs during this about six months. That resulted in me having too much to do with all of the tours and suddenly lost all the time to read other books. Now I have 4 tours left this year, only one of them with a book to review. After that I´m going to take it a little easier on the review books, at least try :)

But having done a lot of reading of books received for reviewing, I have also found such gems amongst them! A lot of good books but also amazing ones! Here are my favourite books of the year from the reviewed-books-pile, just the best of the ones I gave 5 stars or more:

Books from virtual book tours:
Forsaken (Daughters of the Sea, #1)Awaken (Daughters of the Sea, #2)Chasing Fate

Books from Netgalley:
Slammed (Slammed, #1)The Hallowed Ones


BOOKS I NEVER GOT AROUND TO READ - yet..

Since I became so greedy I have a lot of book I have promised to read and review but haven´t had the time yet. These books are thanks to individual authors, Making Connections group in Goodreads, one Goodreads first reads giveaway win and Netgalley. Thank you all and don´t worry I have not forgotten your books! Right now I have not gotten any new books, even those amazon freebies, for a while. So my tbr list is growing shorter (for once!). But anyway, I just wanted to show off your books since I haven´t been able to show a review on my blog yet.

Below the pictures are the Goodreads´ links to the books.



Prophecies Awakening (Legends of Marithia, #1)Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)GRUM!Hounded (Iron Druid Chronicles, #1)The Exceptions

Prophecies Awakening (#1 Legends of Marithia)
Beautiful Disaster
Grum
Hounded
The Exceptions

StarkissedThe Revenge of Praying Mantis (Hattori Hachi, #1)Blind SpotEver (Ever, #1)

Starkissed
The Revenge of Praying Mantis
Blind Spot
Ever

Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2)Saving JuneOne Breath AwayPushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)Dark Of The Moon

Point of Retreat
Saving June
One Breath Away
Pushing the Limits
Dark of the Moon

If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1)The Inadvertent ThiefUnder the Desert MoonLove Unscripted (Love, #1)

If I Were You
The Inadvertent Thief
Under the Desert Moon
Love Unscripted

The Fourth FogUndeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1)Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)Hysteria

The Fourth Fog
Undeadly
Thoughtless
Hysteria

No comments:

Post a Comment