Monday, October 22, 2012

IT´S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING?


hosted by Book Journey.

Oops I skipped this one last week! No matter, here´s what I am reading right now:

Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

This is for a "TBR Twin". I have heard good things about, hope I like it like other do!

Awaken (Daughters of the Sea #2) by Kristen Day

I´m reading this for a book tour coming on my blog in November. I loved the first of this series so am very excited to get to read more!

If I have extra time I might start reading:

Embrace by Cherie Colyer

Which is also for a virtual book tour, I have no idea what to expect of it yet!

The Night CircusAwaken (Daughters of the Sea, #2)Embrace

5 comments:

  1. I really liked The Night Circus - hope you're enjoying it and your other reads as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the cover of Embrace is captivating. I've heard great stuff about The Night Circus. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked The Night Circus as well. It can be a bit confusing if you're not paying attention, but well worth it!
    Happy Reading!
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Night Circus is great and I think it's the perfect read for this time of year! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Night Circus-one of the best books I've read in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete