Sunday, July 29, 2012

BOOK REVIEW Fifty Shades Freed

Fifty Shades Freed
by E.L. James
(series: #3 Fifty Shades)
Originally published 2012
Published by Vintage
Romance, Erotica

Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3)5 stars

Another powerful prologue. And the book keeps surprising me! It gets pretty intense in this one, not just sexually or in their relationship. There´s an element of thrill/suspense in it as well. In the end bit of the book I felt like it was never ending, but still I loved every bit of it! I thought it had a very appropriate ending and I don´t feel like I have unanswered questions in my head.

I have to say that one thing I most loved about these books were their emails! And of course these book covers. I´m finished with the series but luckily I´ll have the movies to wait for!


3 comments:

  1. I loved this trilogy!
    Now following your blog :)

    SJ
    http://anonbookslut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just read the 1st book of this trilogy and didn't like it.

    But seeing there're somany good reviews about book 2 and especially book 3, i think i have to continue to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard that people reading the first and not liking it have a problem with the character Christian and not liking him, I think he gets more understandable later on in the series so if it´s that, go ahead and try the second! :)

    ReplyDelete