Saturday, June 16, 2012

BOOK REVIEW Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey
by E.L. James
(series: #1 Fifty Shades)
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)Originally published 2011
Publisher: Vintage
Romance, Erotica




5 stars



I definitely loved this book! It caught my attention on the very first pages which is always the sign of a good book. It read easily and fast. The sexual scenes weren´t anything I expected, even they were easy to read even if I had some preconception about it. I liked how the characters were written, well Ana and Christian, there was not much room for the others, at least in this first book. I liked that they both had more to them than one side, because that´s what humans are like. An always happy person has his down moments too. The ending was very emotional and I would love to start on the second right now. But I´ll contain myself for a while and read another book before continuing with the series. Definitely a book to recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment