Saturday, June 30, 2012

BOOK REVIEW Fifty Shades Darker


Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2)
Fifty Shades Darker
by E.L. James
(series: #2 Fifty Shades)
Originally published 2011
Publisher: Vintage
Erotica

4 stars


Now this is the second book in the series (Fifty Shades). The genre is erotica, and yes there is a lot of sex in these books, graphic. So it definitely is not a book for everyone. But even if the genre says erotica, I would say it is so much more than that. The point is not in the sex. The point is about the story and the romance. So basically it is a romance book, that has erotic scenes in it. Not an erotica book with a good plot to it. Do you know what I mean with this? Well at least that´s what I think.

I couldn´t keep writing notes (which is what I nowadays do with every book I read) after reading like half of the book, I just didn´t want to/ have time to. On my way to work I kept reading this book till the last seconds. So yes, it was again a really good book! This story will definitely be in my favourites. It has surprised me many times and surely still will on the last book. At times I felt that maybe there was too much happening in this book.

So there´s also a movie coming of these books. And there is only one man I keep thinking of as Christian Grey.  That is Matt Czuchry. (Come on, look at him: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3000534784/nm0194516). I have read and watched photos of suggested cast for the movie, but I haven’t seen him anywhere. I´m not sure if I´ll get over it if he´s not in the movie :)

I just got to say one more things. These covers are beautiful! I love them. Hopefully I´ll get to read the last of the series soon because I know there is some very interesting events coming up..

No comments:

Post a Comment