Monday, July 9, 2012

BOOK REVIEW The Truth About Forever


The Truth About ForeverThe Truth About Forever
by Sarah Dessen
Originally published 2004
Publisher: Penguin Group Inc.
YA, Romance

4 stars

My mind about this review has changed quite. The beginning was really good and I immediately felt that I will really like this book. After that it was good all they way till closer to the end it got really good! For me there was a part that felt too long, it took too long to get to the point, which for me was getting some romantic action in there. Well it was part of the story all the time, in a way. But I felt the wait was too long.

There was a lot of good things to the book. I liked the characters, and there was a bunch of different kinds of them in this book. I really liked Bert and his strange things and Monica with her calmer style of socializing.. And I liked that the story made me root for some of the characters, that´s what a good book does, in my opinion! That is the way you really get into the story. 

And Jason and Macy´s mother. Aaargh! :) 


I think I will read more of this authors books when I get the time.

4 comments:

  1. Hi just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! To learn more go visit my blog http://bookforya.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oops! I didn't see that Erleen nominated you as well! Well incase you wanted to do both here ya go!
    http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this book, but agree with you that it got a bit long in the middle. The author knows how to write an engaging story though and I look forward to reading some of her other books.

    Also, I just added your blog to my blog list :)
    http://anonbookslut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read others by her as well, I think she´s written loads of them, so it´ll be hard to pick the next one!

    ReplyDelete