Saturday, March 9, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES

[STSmall%255B4%255D.png]

(join at Tynga's Reviews.)

My very first Stacking the Shelves of the year!

Received for reviewing:
Chosen (Daughters of the Sea #3)

Chosen by Kristen Day (Daughters of the Sea #3)
It is the last book of the series which I have longed to read since I fell in love with the series with the two previous books I read last year. It also has beautiful new covers now!

Forsaken (Daughters of the Sea, #1)Awaken (Daughters of the Sea, #2)

The books could be categorized into many genres: Ya, paranormal, mythology. The first book has 86 ratings on Goodreads at the moment, the average rating is an amazing 4.58 stars!


Here´s my reviews of the two first books(with the older covers):
Forsaken by Kristen Day 
Awaken by Kristen Day

5 comments:

  1. ooh, I love the covers for this series!

    Happy reading! :)
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of any of these three books, but I absolutely love the Kristen Day ones' covers! They are so gorgeous! :)

    Here is my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of these books but I totally love the covers. Nice haul! I have to check these out.

    Enjoy your books!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just added these to my TBR list! They look awesome!!

    New GFC FOllower

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  5. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment
    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:
    Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum
    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete