Monday, September 24, 2012

IT`S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING?


hosted by Book Journey.



Alright, this should be a good week for reading for me with a lot more time for it than usual. So here I go:

#1 Flicker by Kaye Thornbrugh
Didn´t have time for this last week for Brave New World took too long, so now it´s time I read it!

Flicker

#2 Phoenix by Melissa Starr
Another review book, this one for Virtual Book Tour Cafe.

Phoenix (Phoenix Elite, #1)


#3-5 Ever by Jenna Russo / Torment by Lauren Kate / Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols / On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves / 
Can I just say it is hard to decide what I´ll be reading during a week, so here´s some choices for me:

Ever (Ever, #1)Torment (Fallen, #2)Going Too FarOn the IslandAnna and the French Kiss



Last week I had four reviews posted, if you missed them, here they are:


4 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of really good things about On the Island! I hope you have a great reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna and the French Kiss is a great read! I recommend it.

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those books sound great!
    Have a great week, and happy reading!
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get through all your books this week - love the cover for Torment!

    ReplyDelete